Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 4

Well today started out to be an interesting one. I was getting ready for work and Jonas was watching some Mickey Mouse. I walked in the other room for a second and within seconds I hear water. I was unsure of what it could be considering how Jo was in the living room, or so I thought. I get to the bathroom and there he was. JONAS. He is brushing his teeth. Oh it gets better, with my toothbrush…using the toilet as a sink. Dipping my toothbrush in the toilet to brush his teeth. What am I going to do with him? He is all boy and a huge mess. BUT I can’t help but love the kiddo. He keeps me on my toes, keeps me laughing, and keeps me insane. LOL!

Nate called today. He got sunburn already. He spent the majority of the day at the beach yesterday and he even went snorkeling. He misses his family but I just hope he enjoys himself because his time over there will be up before he knows it.

Well I started on my research paper. I am being a good girl and trying to get ahead. Nate would be proud.

Guess I need to go to bed, goodnight all!

Kim

1 comment:

Miken Harding said...

NAsty!!!! So funny...Phil even got a kick out of that!