Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and update







I have nevgot time to keep up to date with this thing. Things are going great here. We are moving back into our house. Our renters moved out over the weekend and as much as I love living on base money wise it would be best if we lived back in our house. I start back to school next week. I am starting at Park University on base and I can't wait. I started a new job. I still work for the hospital but I now work for the medical equipment company. I love it! I work 8-4:30 monday-friday. I finally have weekends and holidays off and I really don't know what to do with myself. We are counting down to Nate leaving. I am so not looking forward to it. I give him a hard time but I really will miss him and all his help (with Jonas that is) gosh knows you ain't picking up a broom anytime soon. AND JONAS...where do I begin? He is a royal mess but is a total blast at the same time. He is so smart. He can point and say eyes, nose, and mouth. He is talking up a storm. Oh and my favorite saying "Stop it". That is what he tells me when I get on to him. I am going to have to think of some different tactics for discipline. Well I am really going to try to get on here more and keep everyone a little more up to date. Take care!!





1 comment:

Miken Harding said...

Love the hair! I'm excited for all your changes! I need to do better and pick up the phone! Tell your family hi-Nate and baby Jonas for me!